My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://healthcarenut.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Why Obama is right about health care

Sicko

I am not a movie critic therefore it is out of character for me to recommend you sit down and watch a movie for any purpose other than entertainment but here I will make an exception - no matter how much I disagree with Michael Moore on any of his other views, in Sicko he makes a great point.

Take a good look at some of the stories of health insurance horror and fiscal nightmares brought about by our current health care system.



Even though it came it a little over 2 years ago, I still recommend everyone watch Sicko.

Whether you are; young, old, rich, poor, democratic, republican, liberal or conservative – it makes no difference at all, we all need health care and this movie will open anyone’s eyes to some of the problems with our healthcare system.

To be honest I am not generally a fan of Michael Moore at all!! I find him to be quite obnoxious at times as a matter of fact, but this movie was done well. This particular creation of his is a very good representation of the big issues that Obama is attempting to solve with his reform plan.

I am also not a huge fan of president Obama, I find it hard to trust in any of his plans, efforts or promises thus far and he has made so many in his brief period in office I don't believe I will ever find any sort of faith in his leadership -  BUT  I do agree with the general idea that this country's health care system is in desperate need of reform; if we do not face it soon - it will drag this country to the ground eventually.

On a separate note

Here is a very well put together blog post about Obama’s plan I found earlier today.
p.s. - his plan is not all that impressive or ingenious 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading